Breastfeeding Tank Tops Is There A Cream Or Oil That Is Safe To Use While Breastfeeding, That You Don't Have To Wash Off B4 A Feeding?

Is there a cream or oil that is safe to use while breastfeeding, that you don't have to wash off b4 a feeding? - breastfeeding tank tops

I use Bio-Oil, Mustela, and Grass Roots ... But despite this, they are all sure to use while breastfeeding, it is necessary to wash them thoroughly before feeding to .... to shout a huge pain in the ass when the baby starts at random because he was hungry! I have no time to weep, while I clean soap, my body .... Nevertheless, I can not really wear tank tops or shorts ... in the case ... Because my stretch marks to show, and looked terrible!

1 comments:

Earth Mama said...

Do you know anything about and share your nipples? Or stretch marks on my stomach?

Lanisoh lanolin is good for your nipples.
Vitamin E oil should be good for their stretch marks.

Perhaps you can try Lanisoh stretch if you're worried. It is safe for the baby.

Post a Comment