Lip Balm Wedding Favors Is A Lip Balm Too Wimpy For A Wedding Favor?

Is a lip balm too wimpy for a wedding favor? - lip balm wedding favors

http://www.favorfavor.com//page/FF/PROD/ ...
www.lipbalmexpress.com

I love these cute favor lip balm, and I am limited by my dining cruise (no food, no candles or matches) that I can make wedding favors too. I am an open bar and other nice things. This is a favor lip balm or people simply do not enjoy, is not it? My MILF said it could not completely skip the favor do not want to give something useless. Ideas?

1 comments:

PugMom said...

When I read the original quesiton, I thought: "Yes, but reading the details of the cruise ship, etc., etc. I think it's an excellent idea. In fact, I have the lip balm lipbalmexpress.com society as a promotion from somewhere and that's good. In fact, I've had two and my friend keep the two in their patrol cars. It smells good and works well.

Post a Comment