924 Error #1203 What To Do For Error 1203 On Dell AIO 924 Printer - Says Print Head Short?

What to do for Error 1203 on Dell AIO 924 printer - Says print head short? - 924 error #1203

I get the above error on my Dell AIO 924 printer and I tried the 2 games that are listed in the manual disconnect and reconnect the power cord from the printer and install the ink cartridges. I did this several times without success. The printer is more than a year - Make sure you are outside the warranty is. They tried to call Dell yet - not sure if it's worth it. Are you going?

1 comments:

Claude said...

It is literally a short circuit in the printhead. I'm pretty sure that the heads on the cartridges, so if you are back in the same cartridges and you have not really on this issue. Try one by one, replace, and the cycle of food every time. If in the end, you still have problems, you can no luck.

Post a Comment