Complex Partial Seizure Treatment Canine Epilepsy - Fly-Biting - Treatment? Prognosis?

Canine Epilepsy - Fly-Biting - Treatment? Prognosis? - complex partial seizure treatment

I asked a question earlier biting flies frequently on my previous episodes 4yo £ 5 Chi in the air track invisible. Loki_Wolfchild was kind enough to link to this article sets out in detail exactly what happens: http://www.canine-epilepsy.net/flybite/f ...

In fact, it is customary to put into complex partial seizures with epilepsy secondary connection. Let the vet tomorrow afternoon instead.

I want to have the owner or a veterinarian, diagnosing and treating pets with epilepsy to know .. What kind of life they expect to result if the crisis got worse / more frequent or discontinuation of treatment may be, is the treatment you will always be the best (ie, phenobarbital and potassium bromide, the one against the other), frequency of treatment . .. everything you tell me their experiences.

Serious replies only! I want to talk as much information as possible to the vet tomorrow. I want you to be good and lead a happy life. Thank you!

3 comments:

sadiejan... said...

not predict what the future brings. some worse, some are well controlled with medication.

When you let go into a great evil that it is time.

different dogs respond to different treatments.

I would definitely put in a whole life, if it receives no chemicals. also HW and flea med is it? which can lead to problems.

My little poodle is really only a crisis, but they had similar effects of Parkinson's disease - tremor. took Phenobarb & sclaranthus - a Bach flower shop healthy foods.

animal_a... said...

I have no answer for you .. But good luck!

sassy said...

I hope that everything works for both, and I hope that the veterinarian may rely on medication to stop their attacks goodluck

Post a Comment