Refinance School Loans I Want To Refinance My House. Should I Add My Student Loans To It?

I want to refinance my house. Should I add my student loans to it? - refinance school loans

I want to refi my house that we bought at $ 184,000 at 7.875%
is for 2 years and now switching to 10,875%

Now I have a second mortgage in the amount of 15,000 U.S. dollars, not have a job and associated costs incurred.
I like to connect them.
I would also like to add my $ 28,000 in student loans federal government to 6%
and my other private school in the amount of 12,000 dollars to 13.25%
the refi. I have also set a credit of $ 4,000 @ 8.99% I would have no objection to enrich and refine.

First, it is possible if my home is assessed at $ 209,000 right now? And secondly, I must add that all together?

Love to have a bill. All payments are killing me.
I need your advice ...
And if I refi for all, so many companies that have had success with loan?

3 comments:

Chevere said...

Well, that's my 2 cents. I agree with almost all other respondents to your question.

First you need to know to ensure that the value of your home, 184,000.00 to 209,000.00 in two years too much for me, when you got a good Down, if you've purchased.

Therefore, to know a reliable source of true value of your property, and if Refinace a 100%, if possible be avoided.

Now, interest rates remain low, which is a good idea for a fixed rate for Refinace and you can combine your first and second. I recommend that you do not touch your student loans and small balance on your credit card.

Remember the guidelines that the lenders are more cautious and strict, so make sure that all details of the agent or the Bank are correct and true.

Go to your bank and the broker, then go to another bank and another broker. Let's check anyone your credit card, check your credit card if you ask them, their abilities, so you'll know what type DEALing Do not pay cash. If someone asks for money before, so to fall. Ask questions, there are still good people there who really a lot to the owner.

Good luck!

heart_an... said...

Simply call a mortgage broker. There are too many missing variables for each response (for example, your FICO score (s)), but I think it is a difficult time in the current credit environment has. Not sure why you add the 6% on student loans, since it is likely tax deductible for you anyway, and I'll take your mortgage interest rate is again more than 6%.

heart_an... said...

Simply call a mortgage broker. There are too many missing variables for each response (for example, your FICO score (s)), but I think it is a difficult time in the current credit environment has. Not sure why you add the 6% on student loans, since it is likely tax deductible for you anyway, and I'll take your mortgage interest rate is again more than 6%.

Post a Comment