Does Health Insurance Cover Laser Hair Removal Laser Hair Removal- What Health Insurance Covers This For Emotional Distress & Depression?

Laser hair Removal- what health insurance covers this for emotional distress & depression? - does health insurance cover laser hair removal

I've had an extreme depression in the amount of hair I do. When I was in the army had laser hair remove for me, because he was depressed, my doctor has given its approval. I left the army at the beginning unfortunately.

Does this insurance? I have Medicare and veteran military insurance. I am willing to more expensive insurance that covers them. I do not believe that Medicare covers. Anybody know about that too?

1 comments:

Cat said...

Unfortunately, I do not know think it will be covered. Instead, it will probably be referred to a psychiatrist and given medication for depression. However, you are lucky, because he could probably get treatment on his own feet. While it takes many treatments to be effective, you can save money for treatments of laser hair removal on your own.

Post a Comment